Saturday 19 March 2011

Monday: What a mess.

I have to return back the motorcycle that i borrowed from a friend a couple month ago today.
Back then..i arrive here in kl only with 2 red note and a bag of clothes.
Then stay at one of my friend house..till now =.=!
The first day i'm here..God help me a lot..i got a job on the evening after interviewed on that morning,
but i dont have the transportation, so my friend temporarily gimme his motorcycle to use for free.
Everything goes really smooth on that day, such a miracle to me.

Now..it's been 4 month.
I lost my job..i mean, i quit the job..because of some reason that i couldn't tell here.
and the owner of that motorcycle ask me to return it today, and pay for the roadtax Rm300.
I only got Rm200 in my pocket after begging at my sister. More Rm100 to go~.
such a pain in ass.
Dem! i hope he'll gimme some more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment